Friday, July 22, 2011

I'M BAAACK...........

Has it REALLY been almost two months since I updated this blog??? Crazy. I'll be honest, the past two months have in no way, shape or form been easy. How I thought I was going to be able to keep up a blog is beyond me. Some of you "Super Mom's" out there could probably do it and do it well. But me? I'm doing good to keep my head above water! lol

Even though the past two months have been hard, they have also been very rewarding. Since starting my trainer on Memorial Day (May 30th), as of my last weigh-in, which was over a week ago, I have lost 15 pounds and gone down 2 sizes! I am stronger, have a lot more stamina, and can make it through a workout without feeling like I'm going to puke! =) I have come SO far in this short amount of time. I am so thankful to have such an awesome family, group of friends and the BEST trainer in the whole wide world! I am truly blessed!

I hope everyone has an AWESOME weekend!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment