Saturday, May 28, 2011

Shame, Shame, Shame...

Well, I come to you in shame. I have not been to the gym in two days. Circumstances, circumstances. However, I HAVE stayed on my diet and I AM going back to the gym this morning! Yay! Funny thing is, I REALLY missed going and wanted to workout!

Hmm...I have a lack of words this morning. I think it's because I am the only one awake at my house, and I feel like I am wasting valuable time that I could be using CLEANING! I just can't concentrate on anything else. So, I am going to go and do that right now, and I will report back later on my workout. Sound good? Great!

I hope everyone has a FANTASTIC day!

Oh, one more thing...I posted that crazy picture of myself because a) That is totally me. b) I think it is a great representation of this journey I am on. =)

Love and Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment